Saturday, May 30, 2009

Would You Be Interested in Any Local Attractions?


I rarely see guests on the graveyard shift. The occasional late-night, TMTD* candidate but most of the wedding guests and members are checked in before I get here and they haven't even shown up for continental breakfast by the time I leave. However, should anyone want directions or a suggestion for a local eatery or a lead on the latest art exhibit, I am exceedingly well prepared having read cover-to-cover all available travel brochures and local attraction booklets displayed upon my counter.

I'd certainly suggest the upcoming Wright & Like 2009: Preservation Done Wright Tour next weekend in Madison. I'd love to go myself, but - the rub - all activities take place when I'm sleeping. I'll have to make do with these Architecture sets from Lego.



* Too Much To Drink and we have a great deal on this late night rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment